Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Witches

"I don't like witches"

This comment came from one my most favorite little 3 year old patrons. She was pointing to a little reading scarecrow we have up as part of my Read-to-Me Preschool Reading club decor.

Me: "Oh, its not a witch sweetheart. It's a scarecrow."
Cutie: "What is dat?"
Me: "It goes up to keep the birds away from the farm. But this is one very nice, it is smiling and reading a book!"
Cutie: "What is this?" (pointing to the straw body)
Me: "It's made of straw."
Cutie: "I don't like witches. There is a witch in there."

There was also a long story which I can only assume was about a witch she saw somewhere, but there was too much preschool talk in there for me to get it lol It was so cute, though! And then she came in today and I wondered if she would remember and sure enough she walked right over to it and told me,

"I don't like witches".

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, where do they get these ideas from? I love preschool speak! How's story time going in general??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home